Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Violets

   My mother's name was Violet. She died too young and even though she's been gone almost thirty years, I think of her every day. She was such a giving person and a wonderful example to me of what a wife and mother should be. I was so blessed to be her daughter. She was the kind of mom who got her kids gifts for Mother's Day. She would say "If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be a mom!". Can you imagine? (By the way, I love my children but I do not give them gifts for Mother's Day.) In honor of her, I made this Bow Tucks purse as soon as I could get my hands on some violet fabric. It was a birthday gift for my sister.

I miss you mom and can only dream of being the mother you were.
Cherish every day you have with your mom! Blessings to you~

People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment