Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Nursing Cover Tutorial

If you have spent much time around young moms in the last couple of years you have seen the classy, fashion forward nursing covers that are so popular now. They go by all sorts of clever names but let's just stick with "nursing cover", okay? My blogging friend, Amy, over at Diary of a Quilter has a superb tutorial for making them and they will cost you a fraction of the price you would pay from a store or on line source.



 
I made a couple for baby shower gifts and the new moms were thrilled. I found everything I needed to make them at the local fabric store. The only thing I did differently was to add a pocket on the inside to hold necessities. Try making one for a new mom in your life!

Blessing to you~ Luci

People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment