Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Easy Alfredo Sauce

If given the choice between a white sauce and a red sauce I will pick white every single time. Yes, I know it clogs arteries and so I must ration my consumption of it. This recipe is limited to special occasions for that reason and believe me... it is "lick the bowl" good.

                                         Alfredo Sauce
                                1-8oz. brick cream cheese
                                1c. milk
                                1/2c. butter
                                1c. Parmesan cheese (use the good stuff if you have it)

Heat the first three ingredients in a saucepan until they blend together. Then shut off heat and stir in Parmesan cheese until smooth. That's it! I told you it was easy! Pour over cooked pasta and enjoy!

Blessings to you~ Luci

People who read this post also read :



2 comments:

  1. Yum that sounds delicious...you had me at cream cheese!

    I wanted to reply to your comment on my blog about the no knead bread but your email is set to no-reply. I use 3.5 C flour, 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp yeast and 2 C water if that is any help:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Joanna! Hopefully I have it set to reply now.

    ReplyDelete