Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hanging Flower Balls

 I just found the prettiest hanging decoration for those of us who love, Love, LOVE roses.
 Shelley at House of Smith's has a great tutorial showing how to make them. Shelley says that even if some of them don't look that great, it will look beautiful once it's all done. I love projects like that because I seldom have consistent outcomes when I'm repeating the same thing over and over. They are so very sweet and would look darling in a nursery or little girls bedroom. I'm thinking I'd like them in my sewing/guest room. Look how else she used them.


On another blog they had simply perched them on top of dollar store glass candle stick holders and they were gorgeous too. Can't wait to try them!
Blessings to you~

People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment