Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Sweet Pea Pendant

  Since I've started making the Fabric Rosette Necklaces and the Wire Bird's Nest Necklaces people keep saying to me, "I didn't know you make jewelery!". To which I say, "I don't ...err I mean I didn't ...but now I do ...but it's not REAL jewelry."  It just doesn't seem like the jewelery I make should qualify because, until a month ago, I didn't even know what a bail or a jump ring was! I don't know a thing about beading either. But I somehow manage to stumble upon tutorials that are so well done they make it look easy. That is the case with Amy at Positively Splendid. She has a fantastic tutorial that shows how to make these little beauties.


I always love things that can be personalized according to the number of children you have or the number of people in your family. I got enough inspiration on Amy's blog to keep me busy for months! In the mean time I'll be looking for just the right beads and craft wire to make my first Sweet Pea Pendant.
Blessing to you~

People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment