Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Celery Heart Stamp

 This idea from Maureen at Maureen Cracknell Handmade really caught my eye. I love the idea of using what you have on hand and this certainly fits the bill! If you remember the potato stamp craze you will not find this strange at all. :D I LOVE the rose shape it duplicates on paper and it has me wondering about all sorts of veggies and what I could stamp with them. You can find Maureen's directions here. While you are visiting, check out her more recent posts showing things she has made using felt flowers. So bright and cheerful!
Making cards
   
















If only I could figure out to do with that jar of Hearts of Palm in my pantry!                                  Blessing to you~                           

People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment