Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Upcycled Tights into Flowers

I think my recent obsession with flowers might indicate that I am VERY ready for spring to get here. But alas,  we received another five inches of snow yesterday so the only flowers in my future are ones I create. Thanks to Tatum at k.i.s.s. {Keep it Simple, Sister} and this tutorial, it is possible make super cute flowers out of, get this, old tights or panty hose. Isn't that awesome? Since I was blessed with three boys, I plan on having my friends with girls save their old ones for me. Can't wait to see their faces when I put in this request! Aren't they beautiful?



Hope you get a chance to visit Tatum's new blog and try out this project!
Blessings to you~



Image and project from {K.I.S.S.} Keep It Simple, Sister

People who read this post also read :



1 comment:

  1. Hi Luci,

    Thank you so much for posting my project- how exciting!

    Tatum from K.I.S.S. (Keep it Simple, Sister)

    ReplyDelete